Friday, January 27, 2012

The PERFECT Meal – What to Eat to Lose Fat & Build Muscle

I want to link to a blog post from Nick Tumminello in regards to The PERFECT Meal - What to Eat to Lose Fat & Burn Muscle. (click on the link to go to his article)  He does of a great job of talking about the simplicity our diet plans should contain to stay healthy.  These are many of the same points I have shared in this blog over the last few years.

I agree 99.9% with everything he had to share, the only thing we might disagree on is: Nick says: "Instead of eating three large meals (breakfast, lunch dinner), cut those in half and eat 4-6 smaller meals."  I don't think it matters much as long as your total calorie count for the day is the same whether it is 3 large or 4-6 smaller meals (but I could be wrong).  It is such a great summary article and the 0.1% is rather trivial, so I wanted to bring it here so others can hear the simple message of Eat a Complimentary Meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment